Victoria is the only female coach at CrossFit Asphodel and an accomplished CrossFit Regionals athlete. She masterfully balances the passions of coaching and training, and she finds great reward in seeing athletes of all levels excel in the Sport of Fitness. Victoria draws from experience in New Zealand, Hong Kong, China and Hawaii to offer diversity in warm-up drills, scaling options, programming, personal training, nutritional advice and more. With a head coaching background at two affiliates, she is a credible instructor, who promotes solid technique before load and speed. After all, competition has taught Victoria that efficiency in movement is rooted in virtuosity: doing the common uncommonly well.
Originally from Brazil, Victoria started CrossFitting in 2013 while living in New Zealand, because it was often too cold to play soccer or surf. In October 2014, she moved to Hong Kong and China to expand her teaching and training career. Victoria also enjoys surfing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, soccer, skateboarding, traveling and eating.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Weightlifting Certification
- CrossFit Competitor’s Certification
- CrossFit Pacific Regional 2016 Individual Competitor (23rd overall)
- CrossFit Pacific Regional 2015 Individual Competitor (28th overall)
- First Place China Championships 2016
- Second Place Asia Championships 2015
- Top 10 in Hawaii in U.S.A NorCal Region for CF Open 2017 (9th overall)
- Fittest Woman in China and fifth in Asia Region for the CF Open 2016
- Fittest Woman in Hong Kong and eighth in Asia Region for the CF Open 2015