We are Hong Kong’s First CrossFit Gym, which means we are also the most experienced. Since we’ve opened our doors in 2010, we have helped hundreds of clients from the young to old, desk jockey to professional athlete reach their goals.
Our Mission at CrossFit Asphodel is to provide you with the environment, instruction and motivation to exceed your personal goals both in and outside of the gym. At Crossfit Asphodel, you don’t only receive the best workout of your life, you also will become part of a community of like-minded people who won’t let you settle. We will all help you achieve your potential, whether it’s to help you move off the couch to becoming a next-level athlete.
What is CrossFit? CrossFit is a fitness program that focuses on YOU. You will only use “functional movements,” meaning gymnastics (e.g. pull-ups), weightlifting (e.g. squats, deadlift, clean & jerk), running, rowing and more. Find out more here!
WHAT’S DIFFERENT BETWEEN CROSSFIT AND OTHER GYMS?
- For starters, CrossFit is done in a group environment because countless amounts of research prove that working out in groups results in YOU doing better than you would alone.
- There is always a skilled, qualified trainer (“coach”) making sure that you perform the movements safely and to the best of your ability (so it’s like Personal Training, but with better coaches and much less expensive). We have the first and only Level 3 coach in Hong Kong. What is a Level 3? This is one of the hardest CrossFit credentials to earn and can only be earned by demonstrating capability and ability to safely lead group training sessions.
- The workouts are designed with YOU in mind and combine movements that will get you in shape faster and better than you can following any other workout program.
- You get to workout with friends (real friends who you actually talk to) every day! Everyone, regardless of skill level, age, gender, whatever is openly accepted into the best fitness community on earth.
WHAT’S DOES “ASPHODEL” (PRONOUNCED ASS-FA-DELL) MEAN?
- The word comes from Greek Mythology and refers specifically to the flower that has both significance in the ancient living world and underworld. The asphodel was supposed to be a remedy for poisonous snake bites and a specific against sorcery.
Crossfit Asphodel – 2010年在香港建立的第一間及唯一一間贊助的Crossfit健身中心。